Welcome to the Main Line Camera Club
The Main Line Camera Club is made up of people all sharing a passion for the art of photography. Experience ranges from novice to professional. Artistic style and choice of subject matter are as diverse as the members.
Meetings are held monthly to educate and exchange information on the artistic and technical aspects of photography.
- Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at the Main Line Art Center in Haverford
- Meeting Agenda
- 7:00 Welcome - Business
- 7:15 Demonstration of new MLCC website
- 8:15 Photo 911 - Members may submit 3 images
for suggestions for improvement
- 9:00 Adjourn
- Visitors are always welcome - $10 guest fee
Photo Exhibitions In Progress
- Radnor Reflections 2016, Wayne Art Center, 5/14 - 6/13/2016 (Jackie, Gloria, Stan M, award Bob G)
- Celebration of Art and Life, Penn Medicine - through 2/2017 (Stan M. award)
Upcoming Photo Exhibitions
15 Quotes About Photography to Inspire and Motivate You
Since 1937, Main Line Art Center has enriched the lives of artists of all ages, levels and abilities, as well as art appreciators, by offering high quality visual arts experiences through classes led by professional Teaching Artists, exhibition opportunities, artistic development and networking opportunities.