Welcome to the Main Line Camera Club
The Main Line Camera Club is made up of people all sharing a passion for the art of photography. Experience ranges from novice to professional. Artistic style and choice of subject matter are as diverse as the members.
Meetings are held monthly to educate and exchange information on the artistic and technical aspects of photography.
- Tuesday, July 12, 2016 at the Main Line Art Center in Haverford
- Meeting Agenda
- 7:00 Welcome - Business
- 7:15 Summer Social - food and drink will be provided
Photo Theme - 5 of your Favorites
Images run as slideshow during social
- 9:00 Adjourn
- Visitors are always welcome - $10 guest fee
Photo Exhibitions In Progress
Upcoming Photo Exhibitions
Call for Club Officers
- The two year term for the current club officers will end this year
- We will have a sign-up sheet available at the July and August meetings for anyone wishing to run for office
- Elections will be held in November
70 Inspirational Quotes for Photographers
Since 1937, Main Line Art Center has enriched the lives of artists of all ages, levels and abilities, as well as art appreciators, by offering high quality visual arts experiences through classes led by professional Teaching Artists, exhibition opportunities, artistic development and networking opportunities.