Welcome to the Main Line Camera Club
The Main Line Camera Club is made up of people all sharing a passion for the art of photography. Experience ranges from novice to professional. Artistic style and choice of subject matter are as diverse as the members.
Meetings are held monthly to educate and exchange information on the artistic and technical aspects of photography.
- Tuesday, August 2, 2016 at the Main Line Art Center in Haverford
- Meeting Agenda
- Visitors are always welcome - $10 guest fee
Photo Exhibitions In Progress
- Celebration of Art and Life, Penn Medicine - through 2/2017 (Stan M. award)
- Ross Smith Photography Exhibit, Station Café, 135 North Wayne Ave, Wayne, 7/1 - 7/28/2016
- Philadelphia Photo Arts Center Members Show 7/1 - 7/29/2016 (Gloria, Ned, Stan M, John F)
Upcoming Photo Exhibitions
Upcoming Photo Shoot
Call for Club Officers
- The two year term for the current club officers will end this year
- We will have a sign-up sheet available at the July and August meetings for anyone wishing to run for office
- Elections will be held in November
50 Photography Quotes to Inspire You
Since 1937, Main Line Art Center has enriched the lives of artists of all ages, levels and abilities, as well as art appreciators, by offering high quality visual arts experiences through classes led by professional Teaching Artists, exhibition opportunities, artistic development and networking opportunities.