Welcome to the Main Line Camera Club
The Main Line Camera Club is made up of people all sharing a passion for the art of photography. Experience ranges from novice to professional. Artistic style and choice of subject matter are as diverse as the members.
Meetings are held monthly to educate and exchange information on the artistic and technical aspects of photography.
- Tuesday, October 4, 2016 at the Main Line Art Center in Haverford
- Meeting Agenda
- 7:00 Welcome - Business
- 7:15 Keith Yahrling - "For The Revolution" - Personal Work
Photo Theme - Open Theme
- 9:00 Adjourn
- Visitors are always welcome - $10 guest fee
Photo Exhibitions In Progress
- Celebration of Art and Life, Penn Medicine - through 2/2017 (Stan M. award)
Upcoming Photo Exhibitions
Upcoming painting/photography days at Kuerner Farm
Call for Club Officers
- The two year term for the current club officers will end this year
- We will have a sign-up sheet available at the July and August meetings for anyone wishing to run for office
- Elections will be held in November
Seven Famous Photography Quotes and How to Apply Them
Since 1937, Main Line Art Center has enriched the lives of artists of all ages, levels and abilities, as well as art appreciators, by offering high quality visual arts experiences through classes led by professional Teaching Artists, exhibition opportunities, artistic development and networking opportunities.