The Main Line Camera Club is made up of people all sharing a passion for the art of photography. Experience ranges from novice to professional. Artistic style, choice of subject matter, and the equipment we use (phones, digital cameras, film cameras) are as diverse as the members.
Meet fellow photographers. Build skills and practice photographic techniques in social activities like organized photo shoots and hands-on workshops. Join Now
- Exhibition by Ray Schneider
- Black and white photography
- Waverly Heights, Main Entrance Building,
1400 Waverly Road, Gladwyn
- Exhibit will be available to view from October 9 - November 30
- Proof of COVID vaccination and masks required
Since 1937, Main Line Art Center has enriched the lives of artists of all ages, levels and abilities, as well as art appreciators, by offering high quality visual arts experiences through classes led by professional Teaching Artists, exhibition opportunities, artistic development and networking opportunities.